ExpertiseCase studiesContact us
Our client was a telecom broker who is now on his way to becoming a telecom provider. Having been in this business for many years, our client and his team were facing a problem: their reporting process was not optimized, which led to data inconsistencies and required many hours of analysis and fixing mistakes at the end of each reporting period. This problem could be solved with a tailored software tool.
Our client was surprised that there was no ready-made solution on the market since many telecom agents face similar problems. With this knowledge, our client is now working on a product for internal use and is planning to turn it into a monetized SaaS solution in the future.
After defining our client’s challenge, we had to validate the effectiveness of our client’s future software from a technical standpoint. We started the project with a discovery phase during which we created a prototype. By doing this, we made sure that we would be able to solve the client’s problems with our technical solution before moving to development.
To handle our client’s main challenge, we developed admin panel functionality that allows users to create presets (templates) that serve as a foundation for generating future reports.
After that, in order to generate a report, the user needs to select a preset and upload an XLS file with a similar data structure so that the system can compare the data automatically:
In addition to solving our client’s main pain point,
we performed a scope of work which included:
At this point, we have completed the initial scope of work and the client is already using the first version of the product within their company.
For the next iteration, we plan to scale the product and provide technical solutions aimed at optimizing other processes in our customer’s company.